Thursday, September 2, 2010

Goodbye Canada Satsriakal India

Hello hello hello hello;

Last post before i go the the airport! I leave my house in less than a hour now. Today I woke up cleaned my room and went to Grandmas and Gramps. We went to wal-mart got some last minute items went for pizza at Me and Eds and said our goodbyes. Gramps told me to buy pepper spray and that there are some people out there tougher than me. I feel pretty calm right now I check into my flight online already, and i have window seats on both flights!! YAY so happy. I also checked out my online entertainment it looks good to me. I was really hoping that Toy Story 3 was going to be on, but it isnt. I'am a little angry at this but there is Iron Man 2, The Backup Plan, Valinties day, Letters To Juliet etc. So i'm sure ill keep busy for my flight from London to India. For my red eye tonight i'm planning to take a couple seditives and hit the hay for the whole 9 hrs. So then when I have my next 9 hr flight i dont need to watch all those movies over agian. Smart right? Ive learned form my past mistakes ( Cuba had to watch the worst movies over and over agian) Well i'am going to go take a little si si nigh nigh for the next 45 so ill be refreshed to cry my face out at the airport. EK is meeting me there im sure that will be fun alogn with DT BT and the Big P. Well hope i didnt forget anything to pack!! The next time i will make a post is in India HOLLER MY NAME.

HJ

2 comments:

  1. Dodi:

    the instructions for the long-distance calling card should be on back of card. Please, I beg of you, please read the instructions!! There is a number you can call for more info: 1-888-969-9699. The telus gal could not give me specific info because I didn't know the exact type of telus long-distance card you have (apparently there are 4 kinds). Please ask for help. Love Marmee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dodi, instructions should be on back of calling card. Telus rep couldn't give me exact info because I didn't know the exact type of card you have. You can call: 1-888-969-9699 for more info. Or go to any calling card counter at Heathrow and they should be able to assist you.
    God speed,
    Marmee

    ReplyDelete