Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1 Day 1Billion things to do

Shalom


 Greetings all, So I leave tomorrow and there are many things to do. I woke up early to do stuff and find myself sitting in my pjs listening to John Mayer wile pecking at the computer. Yesterday was my last day at work at Tim's. It was very bittersweet, i have grown such strong friendships with everyone there and they have become part of my family. One of the dishwashers, Sandeep in particular was very upset to see me go had some watery eyes and maybe even a tear going on. On Monday dinner with the girls was good, we went to Little Saigon unfortunately there was mis-communications and some went to New Saigon and sat there for 40 mins. Not naming names but they were dumb ahahah. Then after we went to Sammy J Peppers, that was a gong show. Our waitress was crap for brains and my supervisor at work got left with 70$ tab to pay cause the waitress forgot to put drinks on peoples tabs. Other than that it was awesome there was 25+ people there including one of my pregnant friend from work whos 7months along!! I have such amazing friends and co-workers my other friend went straight from work instead of going home to be with her 7yr old son and came out to say goodbye! I was so surprised to see so many people there. THEN on top of that all at work yesterday the girls had gifts for me and we got samosa! So thank-you to all who put such efforts into my departure love you guys. Anyways now i must really stop procrastinating and go do everything i need to do. Just a little taste of what that may be?
- Take insurance off car
- Clean Car and Room
- PACK (Thats right havnt started)
-Exchange Money into Euros and Rupees
-Pick up my backpack that had to be reinforced where the metal bars are. complements of S.B and M.W
-Call Telus and put my phone of vacation for 3 months
Yea thats alot of stuff to do and thats to even half! Alright i'm outties

-Silent White Thunder

1 comment:

  1. Your co-workers love you Chloe, because you are so lovable!
    Go live your adventure. Spread the love!
    I dedicate my next yoga practice to you Chloe.
    Namaste.

    ReplyDelete