Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Girls just want to have fun

Hellllllllooooooooo;
Bacon Flavour Black forest cake

Same birthday as Keri!
ITS MY BIRTHDAY

HJ getting a manicure
So just everyone knows Paula is joining me in 2 and a half days!! Iam so excited to show her my world, and also wish that everyone who reads my blog could also come and see what i write about! So at the old folks place aka Earth Saviours there are these two girls that one of the worker's kids. Joyti=brick wall. NO kidding she is thick and strong, probably like 4. When she takes things from me its really ahrd to get it out of her stealy grip. It's not just me, Harold says she really strong to. Joyti's little sisters name is Shivawni, she is two and is SO SMALL. Mom she is like a Rachel from Zambia. Her hair is really brittle and a tinge of orange in it. They both are too young ot go to school that we have at Earth Saviours so they just hang out wiht me and the old people all day. Joyti wonders around and does her own thing but she mostly likes to sit on my lap while i try to other tasks making my life more difficult. Shivawni dost walk by herself yett becasuse she is to weak to do so. I try to feed her food but she only wants to breast feed. So in turn Joyti eats her portion thus growning into a brick wall. But when the elders go to the hall to eat thier breakfast I take Shivawni for walks holding both her hands as she waddles between my legs. She gets tired pretty fast and is really aprehensive when the ground gets really bumpy. If i try to walk beside her while holding bother her hands she starts screaming, she HAS to see my feet on ither side of her or its a no go and she stops walking. The other day it was nice and sunny so i brough one of the elders out into the sun to sit with me. I put one of my head phones in her ear and listend to Billie Holiday, Frank, Ella, and Louis. There was a nice warm breeze sweaping across the yard keeping me from sweating profusly. But then brick wall Joyti came and sat on my lap and then the sweat started comming really good. I tried pushing her off a couple times but she would just climb back up. She is a true Yuncha Bozo. Today i was at the preschool, and decided to have girls day. I brought the older girls into the teachers room and did thier nails and braided freindship braclets with them. They sat there nattering away about somthing as we braided our braclets. Then they wanted me to put bindi dots on thier faces with nail polish, as well as give me one. Girls day went over extremely well! and at the end two girls came up to me and asked for kisses on thier cheeks and in turn kissed me on the cheek. It was sweet. On my way walking thru the slums to my class i noticed there was a big pile of wood all chopped up and thought mabey they were doing a cremation but saw no body. On the way back through my walk  where the path forks and there is a rancid urine smell i was covering my face. I also smelt smoke but thoguht nothing of it cause they burn the garbage on the side on the path all the time. But then a whole bunch of men came out of nowhere and were walking together. Turns out they did cremate a body.
Nasty toes

Birthday @ earth saviours

Avi and I

Maya @ Vidya =evil

Joyti eating and Shvawani smelling a cacker

2 comments:

  1. Hi Missy
    Those babies are dollies... Glad to hear you are still doing well. Your Ma is on the way. I sent with her some green apple mentos for you. She is pretty excited to see you. Gran sent Paula off with a Mother Teresa bio to read on the plane, since she is going to her house of the Destitute.
    Touch base on the blog when Paula gets there, I know the two of you are gonna create a few stories:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chlo

    Jyoti and S are cuties. Your instincts are so good with the little ones. I like the "girls day" Are you gonna have boys day too? Bet you're having fun catching up with your ma. Were there tears at the airport?? Glad to hear she arrived safely. Have fun on Diwali. We'll have our special celebration Friday w. a lunch, assembly, dancing sweets etc. I'll wear a suit. Tell your mom to blog so we can hear from her too. Love ya

    ReplyDelete